Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Just like the rest. Como los demas.

15/Enero/2016

We rode out late the next day, for a change, because we had to pack all our new veggies!, and got to another little camp, kinda rocky, middle of nowhere on the edge of an original Camino Real. Sorry, I'd love to be specific but that really is most of what I remember. Oh, and I got lost. I dropped behind and then lost the trail, but mom came back and rescued me! :)
Salimos tarde el siguiente día, para variar, porque teníamos que empacar todas nuestras nuevas verduras!, y llegamos a otro pequeño campamento, un poco rocoso, en medio de la nada y cerca de un tramo antiguo del Camino Real. Ah si, y me perdí. Me quede atrás un poco y luego se me perdió la vereda. Pero mi mamá regreso a rescatarme! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment