Monday, June 2, 2014

Dusting of the pages... Sacudiendo el polvo de las páginas

Once more back at the writing (typing?) board. I have been here, there and everywhere working this last couple of months but I finally have a breather and here I am, to catch up on everything!
I can't believe it's been almost three months since we finished the trip... already it seems like a lifetime ago. Hope that by writing and remembering I can keep it close for a little while longer.
So, I invite you to go back, take a look at the last entry ( a couple of days out of La Purísima) and enjoy the last two sections of the Mula Mil that I have for you.
Cheers!



Una vez más de regreso con la escritura. He estado por aquí y por allá trabajando en estos últimos meses pero finalmente tengo un respiro y aquí me tienen, lista para seguirle!
No puedo creer que ya harán casi tres meses que completamos el viaje... parece hace toda una vida. Espero que mediante los recuerdos y la plasma de ellos pueda retenerlo cerca unos instantes más.
Así es que, los invito a que regresen y le den una leída a la última entrada (a unos días de La Purísima) y disfruten las últimas dos secciones de la Mula Mil que tengo para ustedes.
Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment