Sunday, December 29, 2013

Getting to Todos Santos. Llegando a Todos Santos.

November/09/2013.
 I was still feeling pretty nasty that morning and unfortunately now my mom had it too! So I have no idea how he did it but Chris managed to open up spots for all three of us in the car and we three plus dogs went on ahead into Todos Santos, about a 30 minute car ride away. We scouted a hopefully stress free route all the way out to the Poza and the Los Colibrís hotel were I'm told we got the best rooms in the place! And what a spectacular place it is! The rooms are amazing, the kitchen is well fitted out and there are a plethora of outdoor couches and chairs where I spent the rest of my afternoon zonked out on Tylenol, Chris and my mom got everyone into town and settled in at the corrales down in the arroyo.


(Photo courtesy of the Los Colibrís website, link below)

Aún me sentía muy mal en la mañana y desafortunadamente creo que se lo pegué a mi mamá! No se como le hizo pero Chris logró abrir un espacio en el mundo de cosas que traía el carro (empacado hasta el techo y cosas sobre el techo!) para los tres y las perras. Nos fuimos a Todos Santos para encontrar la mejor forma sin estrés de entrar al pueblo y llegar hasta Los Colibrís, arriba de la poza de Todos Santos. Me dicen que nos dieron los mejores cuartos del lugar, y es un lugar espectacular! Los cuertos son hermosos, la cocina esta grande y equipada, hay un cuarto de películas y un millón de sillones por todos lados, en los cuales me pasé el resto del día drogada con Tylenol. Chris y mi mamá fueron los héroes que hicieron llegar al grupo al hotel y las mulas a un corral que nos prestaron en el arroyo. 

http://www.loscolibris.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment