Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Remember me? Me recuerdan?

Hi, remember me? Yes, I am that horrid person who promised to take a journey with you and then didn't come back for almost a year! I'm just going to say sorry and leave it at that, with the hope that we can put it all behind us and pick up the trail again!
And from here on out it is going to be a true adventure! In the process of up-dating all the technology in my life it seems that all the notes I took on the second half of the trip are now lost in cyber space. I have my photos, my memories, friends and family to help me, and so I will attempt to re-create all those lovely days and campfire evenings for you as true as they actually happened. Once again wish me luck, and enjoy!



Hola, me recuerdan? Si, soy esa horrible persona que les prometió una aventura y luego no apareció en casi un año! Solo diré que lo lamento y así lo dejaremos, con la esperanza de que podemos olvidarnos de este asunto y encontrar la vereda de nuevo.
Y de aquí en adelante será un aventura total! En el proceso de actualizar la tecnología en mi vida parece que todas las notas que tomé de la segunda mitad del viaje se han perdido en ciber-espacio. Tengo mis fotos, mis memorias, amigos y familiares que me ayudaran, así es que intentaré re crear todos esos bellos días y tardes de fogata para ustedes... tan realistas como en el momento que sucedieron. Una vez mas, deséanme suerte y disfruten!



No comments:

Post a Comment