Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Back again. De regreso.

Yes, yes I know, I've been gone an abhorrently long time. I am truly sorry but you know "Life is what happens when you're writing blogs" (that's how it goes right?), and I wasn't gonna let that happen so I lived life and worked and played a bit with my doggies and now I'm back!
And of course, I'm so way behind it honestly scares me. I've considered not publishing anymore and just making y'all wait for the book but I'm actually not that cruel. I'd hate to deprive all of my 5 readers (maybe!) of my legendary writing so here go the next entries, trying desperately to get up to date... Have fun!

Si, si lo se, he estado fuera de comisión una tiempo aborrecible. De verdad lo siento pero ya saben "La vida es lo que sucede cuando estas escribiendo blogs" (así va, verdad?),  no iba dejar que eso me sucediera a mi así es que viví la vida, trabajé, jugué con mis cachorros y regresé!
Y claro, estoy tan atrasada que realmente me da miedo. He considerado dejar de escribir y hacerlos esperar hasta que salga el libro pero realmente no soy tan cruel. Odiaría privar a todos mis 5 lectores (a lo mejor!) de mis escrituras legendarias, así es que aquí van las nuevas entradas, tratando desesperadamente de ponerme al día... Diviértanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment